Monday, November 16, 2009

Braiding help!!!?

ok ..i have short shoulder legnth hair and im feelin like i wanna put in some braids to help it grow ...i dont know how i wanna braid it...my question is what are some different types of braiding styles that i can use..



Braiding help!!!?

Well i've recently had micro braids and they helped my hair grow quite well. But even though they cost a bit much they really do help your hair grow. If you decide to get some make sure you get a professional to do them or someone who "knows what their doing" and take care of them



Braiding help!!!?

Try micro braids..I think they look really cute.



Braiding help!!!?

French braiding. You might have some trouble finding someone to do it for you, if you don't know how.



Braiding help!!!?

i think french braiding looks the best



Braiding help!!!?

really small corn rowsl like half way down they look hott!!!



Braiding help!!!?

french braiding



Braiding help!!!?

Micro braids help a lot for growing your hair out, but they can cost a lot to get done. I would recommend french braiding. I have french braided my hair every other day for the past 7 years, and in those 7 years my hair has grown 2.5 feet. (it's down to my butt now)

No comments:

Post a Comment