Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Does anyone know a easy thing to do with thick hair,so the hair doesn't make your neck burn up.

Other then pony tails.And it can't be braids because I can't braid worth crap.lol.I was wondering because I am burning up,well mostly my neck is.Also about braids my aunt can braid but she said my hair had too many layers.lol.Please answer soon,the Florida heat is killing me even though I have lived here my entire life I should be used to it,but I am not.lol.10 points to the best answer.Btw make it easy enough to do.



Does anyone know a easy thing to do with thick hair,so the hair doesn't make your neck burn up.?

[See your avatar]



Does anyone know a easy thing to do with thick hair,so the hair doesn't make your neck burn up.?

Cut it short and layered.



Does anyone know a easy thing to do with thick hair,so the hair doesn't make your neck burn up.?

cut it short and layered or wear it in a bun.



Does anyone know a easy thing to do with thick hair,so the hair doesn't make your neck burn up.?

My cousin has really thick hair and mostly wears it down. She's got the back shaved, underneath where you can't see, and it takes a lot of weight off.



Does anyone know a easy thing to do with thick hair,so the hair doesn't make your neck burn up.?

I have thick hair as well and they now make large hair clips with silicone rubber on the inside which makes it even easier to hold in place. I usually can just gather it all in the back, twist it tight, hold the twist up against my head and put the clip at about the middle of the back of my head. It is easy, quick and cute.



Does anyone know a easy thing to do with thick hair,so the hair doesn't make your neck burn up.?

AND YOU ARE IN FLORIDA -i lived there for years, and it as a real challenge with long hair.



I know you don't want a ponytail, but you can start with a pony tail and twist it into a sort of bun, with tendrils.



Also, there is a French Twist, which looks elegant..



See



http://images.google.com/images?q=hair+%...



Both will get the hair off your neck.



Does anyone know a easy thing to do with thick hair,so the hair doesn't make your neck burn up.?

Just play with it, be creative! I Chi my hair to make it seem thinner then put it in a pony tail...it seems not to keep the heat in around my head and neck so much...



Does anyone know a easy thing to do with thick hair,so the hair doesn't make your neck burn up.?

u can try putting your hair up by putting it in a bun and have it kinda messy at the ball...then get a littl piece of hair and put on the side of your face....well you can part it sidewayz first thrn ponytail then bun and side wayz hair at the face.....its easy and it lokks pretty sexy.....or if thats boring thrn put it half way up and leave some have way down....with the ponytail at the top you can make it into a bun and do the little ahir sidewayz thingie.....the small amount of hair at the bottom will keep the sun from burning your skin...



Does anyone know a easy thing to do with thick hair,so the hair doesn't make your neck burn up.?

My 15 year old daughter has very thick hair and it is also in layers. She doesn't want it cut but the heat here in Arkansas is just torture for her neck line so I can imagine what yours is. She likes braids but she wants a french braid and I am not able to do a french braid because of my Fibromyalgia. So one day as I was watching TV, I remembered watching Little House on the Prairie and how Laura always wore her hair. I called for Whitney to come to the living room because I wanted to try something with her hair, when I got finished she absolutely loved it and she figured out she can do it herself. I don't know how old you are or if you have watched that show so I am going to tell you how I braided her hair and kept it off her neck.



1.) I took her hair and parted it all the way down to the ends of her hair so there would be equal amount of hair on both sides.



2.) It doesn't matter what side you chose to work from because you will be working with the sides. I started on the left side and pulled the hair real tight pulling the front part back behind the ears. As you are holding the hair tight, divide it into 3 sections, if it loosens up you can pull it tight again. And then proceed braiding it all the way to the ends of the hair. If at the end, you notice you are running out of hair in one or more sections, you can always put your ponytail holder around it there. Then proceed to the opposite side.



3.) Keep in mind that these braids will not be at the back of your head but on the side of your head just right behind the ears. And they will hang down and rest on your chest wall depending on how long your hair is.



I know you said you are not good at doing your hair so you needed details, I hope this helps and perhaps you might try it. Have your aunt to try it first so she can show you how and see what you think. Remember my daughter has long layers in her hair and her hair goes all the way down to the middle of her back.



Another thing Whitney does is she will pull her hair up as if she is going to make a ponytail. She will wrap the ponytail holder around once and then when she starts to wrap it around again she doesn't pull her hair all the way through it so it is up off her neck and it is a cute hair style without much work at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment