Monday, November 16, 2009

Please help me and my hair. how can i get it straight!?

i am african american



my hair is poofy curly and very thick



when i straighten it with a cheap flat iron it just makes it poofier



i want to get a japanese straight perm



or can some one recamend a good flat iron for my kind of hair(around $150)



please help me



all help is appreciated



oh



i forgot relaxers dont work on my hair



and it is always in braids



i just want to wear my hair down for once



Please help me and my hair. how can i get it straight!?

Its pricey, but I just bought the Mizani Thermasmooth line on ebay for about $84....the shampoo/con are 32 oz. bottles so its worth it. In the salon, they'll charge you about $48 to get it done for one time. Maxiglide is a good flat iron for natural hair too. You should check out www.longhaircareforum.com/forums for more info on straightening natural hair. Good luck!



Please help me and my hair. how can i get it straight!?

go to http://www.folica.com



go read about the sedu flat iron or the solia flat iron!



they have reviews from costumers and before and after pictures(:



go check it out!



i just bought one online this morning!!!!



Please help me and my hair. how can i get it straight!?

Get a chi flat iron. They work really well. You can bid on one on ebay. I got a cute pink one for $30 w/ shipping. After you flat iron it with that, put some moisturizing cream on your hair (I reccomend Cantu leave in conditioner sold at Wl-Mart) and comb it into a wrap style (right before bed). Tie a scarf as tight as you can and go to sleep. In the morning, just comb it out and it will look so pretty. It may not swing like Asian hair, but it will be straight and lay down flat.



Please help me and my hair. how can i get it straight!?

The Chi iron is the bestinvention ever! I think you should get that, then section your hair and straighten. Chi also has products that help not to damage the hair so much with flat iron use.



www.farouk.com



Please help me and my hair. how can i get it straight!?

don't put it in braids for 1. and when you dry ur hair point the blow dryer downwards. it'll help straighten ur hair up a bit. then buy a good straightener and go down ur hair at a high heat setting very slowly unless ur hair starts smoking (i did that once. burnt a whole section of my hair!) if that doesn't help use a good shampoo, conditioner, creme combo like the sunsilk straighten up. it works well. if none of this works talk to a professional. gl!

No comments:

Post a Comment