Friday, November 13, 2009

I need help with my hair! plz!?

my hair used to b soo healthy nd silky wen i was lil gurl. wen i was 8, i got a perm nd i never got my hair the way it was b4 ever again. naw, i hav 2 keep it in braids. but even THEN ma hair bcumz very dry nd thirsty. i ALOMOST had dandruff 1ce. but i ddnt. any home made tips? like coconut with other fruits or anything natural wid out any chemicals? a simple fresh home made recipe. (im starting to make this sound like food.lol) thank you!



I need help with my hair! plz!?

try a mayonaise treatment and a vo5 hot oil and let it sit in longer than normal and sit under a dryer it should help and try this at least once a week!



I need help with my hair! plz!?

Try hot oil treatments! It might help or a Beer rinse.



I need help with my hair! plz!?

mashed avocado makes a good hair masque. mash one avocado and massage it into your hair. pull your hair into a bun (without pins or anything!) and cover your hair with plastic wrap. leave it for about 20 minutes, then rinse it out!



I need help with my hair! plz!?

Eat fish at least twice a week. The oil in salmon, herring and other cold water fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which help replenish lost moisture in dry skin and hair.



Up to two tablespoons of flaxseed oil a day can also help replenish hair and skin oils, It has a nutty-buttery taste, so you can use it as a topping on popcorn, potatoes or other foods you might otherwise flavor with butter. Flaxseed oil is available in most health food stores



Dry hair can be helped with emu oil and jojoba oil. These can be found in shampoos and also in pure oil forms. Emu oil is known for its deep penetrating ability and the ability to super hydrate not just hair but the hair, scalp and skin. It has been written about is several recent publications including natural based magazines. It is very rich in omega 3's and essential fatty acids.



I need help with my hair! plz!?

Sorry, I've been shaving my head ever since I was very young and know nothing about hair. Hell, I don't even know how use a comb. lol



I need help with my hair! plz!?

Try using mayonaise!



I need help with my hair! plz!?

Use tea tree shampoo and conitioner for your hair...and everytime when you wash your hair, BE SURE to rinse it out throughly. remember to keep your hair clean all the time. (and I dont have some home made stuff things)



I need help with my hair! plz!?

try squeezing fresh lemons over your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment