Friday, November 13, 2009

My hair is out right now? How should I braid it for tomorrow?

Please respond A.S.A.P and with a style thats easy enough for me to do my hair with. thankx



by the way i don't have weave soo....



My hair is out right now? How should I braid it for tomorrow?

during the summer, everynight i would get out of the shower and put it in tow braids. i heard from SEVENTEEN that it looks great fopr the beach and the pool. to me: it looks great anyway.



My hair is out right now? How should I braid it for tomorrow?

i think you should shave it or trim it like a little landing strip. Guys like it short down there.



My hair is out right now? How should I braid it for tomorrow?

http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/pd--1005...



This one look nake on my people and on me



My hair is out right now? How should I braid it for tomorrow?

What do you mean your hair is out? Did you unbraid it?



My hair is out right now? How should I braid it for tomorrow?

what do you mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment