Monday, November 16, 2009

Wavy hair.?

Is there anthing can be done to make your hair wavy?



Except putting it in braids.



=D



Wavy hair.?

ummmmm... a curler can make your hair wavy, if you know how to do it



Wavy hair.?

ya you could first twist it and then put it in like mini buns in your hair each peice should be about an inch long and a little damp. I did this last night and slept with about 20 little buns in my hair and then the next morning i had perfect beach waves!! I got so many complements and it only took me about 15min max to make it like that and it was soo worth it!! I loved my hair today! Oh and btw dont put any hair spray in cuz then it will just weigh down ur hair



Wavy hair.?

why dont you put it in briads lazy much



Wavy hair.?

use the iron. start with the iron in the middle of the strand, curl top 1/2 backwards, slide the iron out and curl whole strand. you dont want ends in iron too long or you will get a curl, not a wave.



Wavy hair.?

Wavy hairstyles-How To Give Your Hair Sexy Waves



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/wavy-...

No comments:

Post a Comment