Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair Growth Products, That Work!?

I am trying to grow out my hair. I have a perm, and my hair has been in kinky twists braids for 5 weeks and is going to be in for another 3 weeks. Any products to grow my hair again?



Thanks!



P.S. I am an african american.



Hair Growth Products, That Work!?

im really getting sick of you lol im jsut kidding girl wild grwoth hair oil you ask if im going to answer it



wild growth hair oil



Hair Growth Products, That Work!?

get your hair trimmed every one in awhile keep away from products that will destroy your hair and try using horse shampoo it makes your hair long and thick.



Hair Growth Products, That Work!?

Try organics hair mayonnaise. I love this stuff ! After one use you will fell that your hair is more moisturized,it will so shiny and silkily looking



Hair Growth Products, That Work!?

I've heard good things about Doo Gro products and personally, I've had real good luck with the Pantene Relaxed %26amp; Natural Breakage Defense collection. I really like the conditioning mask. I use it everytime I was my hair and my stylist couldn't believe how much my hair grew since my last touch up.



Also, I've heard good things about Dr. Miracle's products.



Hair Growth Products, That Work!?

There is a product out there called MTG. I do not use any hair growing serums but I do know of people who has used this product and swear by it. Now this product was originally designed for animals but humans use it and I know that the results are unheard of. I also heard that it smells like bacon bits. On you tube this girl got 1 inch of growth in 2 weeks. The newest product made by mtg is a product called Sulu Max hair growth and it is supposed to have a human friendly scent.



Hair Growth Products, That Work!?

doo gro @ sallys beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment