Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair help!! pls1?

well i have dry long curly hair and i want to get braids! what would happen to my hair?? do i got to cut it after, will it be curlier or straighter our would my hair look the same??? and also does this make my hair grow faster??



Hair help!! pls1?

well you deffinately don't cut it off. you unbraid it when your done. plus for me when my hair is falling out i usually start to braid my hair. it makes your hair stronger because you hair don't really have any maintance so no washing or messing with your hair. this really allows your hair to grow. seriously ask any black girl if braids makes their hair grow...they'll most likely say IT DOES!



umm when you unbraid it it will be curlier but after you wash it and condition it its going to be alright



Hair help!! pls1?

No it would just make your hair more dry. but u can ask a proffesonal cuz i may be wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment